I feel like I’m a lot bigger than I should be at 11 weeks,
but I have to keep reminding myself that there are TWO babies growing inside of
me! I've had to start mixing in a few maternity tops with my regular wardrobe since a lot of my blouses aren't fitting me comfortably anymore. I'm ok with that though - what girl doesn't like going shopping for new clothes!? ;)
And now, our weekly update (as told by the twins)…
Sleep: Mom
has had some trouble getting comfortable and falling asleep (her prenatal
vitamins make her feel sick), but once she’s settled in, she’s been sleeping
great! (Except for when she wakes up in
the middle of the night to go to the bathroom!)
Cravings:
Iced Tea!!! Mom whipped up some homemade
sweet iced tea and it was delicious!!
Don’t worry, she limits us to one glass a day.
Symptoms:
We’re getting bigger now (we’re each a little over 1.5” long (crown to rump)!), and mom feels hungry all of the time! But it’s still hard for her to eat a full meal.
She’s just been trying to snack even more throughout the day to make sure
she’s eating enough for herself and the both of us. Mom also still feels
tired in the afternoons (especially around 1:00/2:00pm) and her back has been hurting a lot more this week, but
she’s been good about going on evening walks every night with dad and the dogs which helps her feel a little better.
Genders:
Mom and Dad don’t know our genders yet, but they have started talking about our
names. They’re getting anxious – they want to start buying us cute
stuff! For now, they’re just praying for
happy, healthy babies! What do you think we are!?
Best moment of the
week: That sweet iced tea – we’re telling ya, it was awesome! Also, dad started reading us bedtime stories this week too!
What Mom & Dad
are looking forward to this coming week: Another week of our sweet
babies growing and family coming into town later this week to visit for the big
Aguilar Family bash!
I love the picture missy. Sleep well little TWINKIES. Grammy loves you . . .
ReplyDelete